Single serving. No-bake. Easy. This is my kind of recipe.
The best part is that they take less than 5 minutes to put to together. Add all the ingredients to a bowl, mix together to form a dough and voila! It’s THAT simple! Make sure you use a nice tasting protein. I used USN 100% Premium Whey in Caramel Cinnamon Doughnut Flavour. I bought mine 20% off from Kenlink Pharmacy in Kensington.
The cookies are dense and chewy and they will stick to the top of your mouth.. like peanut butter. You don’t have to make cookies, shape the dough into a protein bar if you like. I like to make them into cookies.. they just look so cute.
- 1 scoop whey protein (vanilla, peanut butter or caramel flavour)
- ½ Tbs coconut flour
- 1 Tbs peanut butter
- ½ tsp caramel flavouring
- 2½ - 3 tsp water or milk
- 1 Tbs white chocolate chips (optional)
- stevia (as needed and optional, I don't add any)
- Add all the ingredients except the water into a small bowl.
- Add 2 tsp of water first, mix, and then add more if the mixture is dry.
- Be careful not to add too much water or the dough will get too sticky.
- Shape the dough into 3 small cookies or 1 large bar.
- Press a few chocolate chips into the cookies and devour!