This is the easiest and quickest recipe EVERR! You wont even have to write down the ingredients.. Just have a quick look and give it a go! If you don’t like or have almond butter use peanut butter instead.
Rainy day + protein chocolates + hot cup of lady grey = perfection
*Excuse the bad picture quality, it’s been raining all week. As if the lighting in my apartment wasn’t already bad enough.
- 2 Tbs chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 Tbs oat flour
- 1 Tbs coconut flour ( you can replace the 1Tbs oat flour + 1Tbs coconut flour with 2Tbs almond flour-finely ground almonds)
- 1 Tbs cocoa powder
- 1 Tbs almond butter (can sub. cashew or peanut butter)
- 1 Tbs milk
- 2 squares (20g) chocolate for coating ( use whichever chocolate you prefer or leave it out completely, it's up to you)
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- If its not coming together to form a firm dough add a few extra drops of milk.
- Avoid over-mixing it as this starts to draw the fat from the almond butter out for some reason leaving you with very oily palms.
- Make 6 little chocolate balls and refrigerate.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate in a the microwave.
- Dip the chilled chocolates in the melted chocolate.
- Chill in the fridge till the chocolate coating has set and enjoy!